Friday, 14 October 2011

Fox Fucks Off

And about time too. I remember when the slightest hint of a whiff of lavender would have a minister resigning in an instant.

Let me make myself clear. I do not want ANYBODY who assumes authority over me to be open to blackmail. Hague did it, Fox did it. Taking young men away on "business trips" might be very liberal and trendy in our PC bubble we have created for ourselves, but most of the world doesn't live by our morals - and no one has to deal with them more than our Defence or Foreign Secretaries.

Clean up your act guys, it's a dangerous place out there. Now of course, the REAL challenge is going to be finding a replacement who isn't a millionaire, a closet poof, in the pay of lobbyists or defence companies and has a clean record that cannot be exploited by those who seek to exercise power over those who hold power over us. I'm not holding my breath.

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain


Related Posts with Thumbnails