As the United Kingdom edges closer to becoming a third world country; anger, frustration, and cynicism continue to mount in the minds of the British population. This pessimism seems warranted as authentic political solutions appear to be in short supply in our corporate and welfare state.
The democratic political system is now clearly run by crony cartelism. The multinational banks have hijacked the economy and are openly looting the public. Mounting and impossible-to-pay off debt is crippling government. The entire spectrum of our rights continues to degrade. Crimes that would land regular citizens in jail are now openly being committed by the elite and their organisations with no justice. And perhaps most telling, the power structure is establishing a control grid to eliminate due process for the Internet and beyond to stifle any dissent.
Given the current situation, it can seem impossible to affect real change. However, the exact opposite is the case. The only reason the system is maintained is because the majority still acquiesce to it. However, change won’t come by electing new establishment politicians, because no matter how noble they may be they still must play the corrupt game. Change won’t come through violent protests or offensive cyber hacktivism, as that only invites and justifies the creeping police state. We must stop accepting and supporting the system, individually, in order to change it.
Because our representative democracy has become a fraud, and the media and courts are clearly shills for the oligarchs, our only action appears to be non-violent rebellion; one person and community at a time. We can expose the crimes and immorality of the corporate state through civil disobedience and conscientious objection. We can punish multinational companies who commit flagrant fouls on humanity and the environment by boycotting them. Additionally, we can peacefully regain our liberty by becoming less dependent on the system for our basic needs.
Here are ten solutions through non-violent activism:
1. Buy Local Food: One of the most powerful cartels that has their tentacles into government is the food cartel. Sainsbury, Tesco, all are either politicians themselves or in party funding up to the eyeballs. Boycott them. The best way to conquer this cartel is by eating local; produce your own food, join and contribute to local cooperatives, and engage your neighbours and community for more local food solutions. Local co-ops are also a great place to trade locally crafted goods and even services.
2. Become More Self-Sufficient: Our modern society has made us dependent on something or someone other than ourselves for most necessities such as electricity, food, water, medicine, security, and education. This dependence puts us at the direction or disposal of the cartel state. Therefore, the only entity that has the power to grant us liberty is ourselves; and we can take back our independence through self-sufficiency. Being self-sufficient means learning skills that will help you and your family survive economic downturns or other emergencies. These skills may also help you to be less dependent on your job as they’ll make you a useful independent producer. Lead your neighbourhood and community toward production and away from dependence.
4. Buy Silver and Gold: We desperately need a monetary revolution before the Euro experiment completely collapses. Like all revolutions this must start from a groundswell of rebellious action. A good place to start is to convert your devaluing paper money to physical gold and silver. This will punish the banks, as well as protect your assets. Furthermore, if paper monies continues to collapse, silver and gold may well become a viable currency in society once again. Buying junk silver is something anyone can afford to do and is highly recommended.
5. Expose the Agenda: The “agenda” is one of consolidation of wealth, power, and control in every facet imaginable. The international elite are approaching near one-world control, which they call full spectrum dominance of economies and societies. In other words; national, local, and individual sovereignty is all but gone. It is extremely important to engage your local community, especially community leaders and police, to reiterate their obligation to serve us, the local community , and not to follow illegal Statutes. Above all, do not give in to the temptation of apathy as you begin to learn more about the systems of control. These systems first count on your ignorance, then they count on laziness. Finally, say what you stand for such as peace, liberty, and genuine justice with even more force than shouting about what you oppose.
6. Boycott: In the U.K it has become obvious that a system has taken hold which is economically designed for one thing: consumption. This is the value that each person has been given from birth. So, one key way to assert your power and value in such a system is to vote with your wallet. Every purchase you make either contributes to, or boycotts this corporatist structure. Become aware of who the real owners are and what inhumane practices are behind the products you purchase, so that you can make intelligent choices that support your health and promote justice. Additionally, it is important to learn the true contents of the products you buy, so that you don’t fall prey to slick advertising and corporate misdirection.
7. Local Politics: Forget wasting any of your energy and resources on Westminster politics — they have sold out long ago to the higher authorities that fund their multi-million pound campaigns. Instead, get involved in council politics and community initiatives. The future will be built from the ground up, starting right in your own neighbourhood. Local politics is where you can affect tangible changes. Each minor victory will send shock waves to other small communities and the country as a whole, so be sure to document the steps you have taken to achieve victory, then share your story for others to emulate.
8. Military refusal: Do not contribute to fraudulent wars, and do not succumb to the pressure of feeling “unpatriotic.” There are countless groups of Afhanistan war veterans who have seen through the government lies that have led to unnecessary deaths, as well as the financial destruction of the country. There is, in fact, no more patriotic action that can be taken than to demand that our military be used properly to strengthen the country, rather than to weaken it. For some, there is absolutely no excuse for war, ever, and merely the act of showing up contributes to this affliction. It is a profound resolution of courage to live by your convictions. So, if opposing the fraudulent wars is your main issue, file as a conscientious objector and contribute to peace instead of war. As Gandhi said, “There is no path to peace; peace is the path.”
9. Don’t Use Banks: The banks have proven to be some of the most immoral, dare we say “evil,” institutions on the planet. Besides their Ponzi-style Wall Street casino and mortgage/foreclosure fraud, they also profit heavily from wars, misery, and debt. We can at least vow not to take on any new bank financing of any kind — mortgages, credit cards, or car loans, etc. Where possible, bank with local building societies instead of the big banks that make up the cartel. I don't even have a bank account anymore. I refuse to play.
10. Tax Resistance: Becoming a tax resister is a hardcore action of civil disobedience that comes with serious consequences. It is your duty to AVOID taxation. It is conscientous objection to theft by the State. You earned it, you keep it. If you disagree with what the State does, stop feeding it the money it needs to do what it does. Wear the badge of tax avoider with pride.
All that remains to say is I wish all our readers a healthy, happy, prosperous New Year. Whatever you want, you are the only one that can make it happen. It starts with YOU. Be the change.