Friday, 13 August 2010

En Vacances


Just to let you all know that the weather and the oysters are stunning.

(PS. Don't even think about burgling my house. I left enough water for the dog but not enough food)

UPDATE: Contrary to popular opinions and rumours on Twitter, Facebook and the comments section of the last post, I have not been kidnapped, bumped off, seduced by the dark side of the force, turned homosexual, imprisoned in John Prescott's immense larder or outed as an MI5 agent. I am currently on a beach, drinking Pastis and smoking Gauloise. Not a nylon football shirted shaven headed tattooed British baboon in sight.

Alas, I can also testify that French totty no longer gets its tits out on the beach

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails