It always struck me as amazing that the Russians had such a torrid time in Afghanistan, regularly wiped out whole villages, had their soldiers kidnapped and beheaded and generally couldn't wait to get out agin whilst our troops have #cough# spent the last eight years handing out sweets to children and building hospitals and womens clinics.
Old Holborn food for thought Part One:
- Remove all troops from Afghanistan. This afternoon.
- No spare parts for Afghanistan. Nothing. No oil filters, no TVs, no nappies
- Anyone with an Afghani passport refused access anywhere.
- All aid to Pakistan cancelled. This afternoon.
- Seal the borders of Afghanistan. Turn it into a working Islamic museum.