Sunday, 13 December 2009

Proper Politics from Eire


Anonymous said...


Lord Monckton addresses a Greenpeace-campaigner on global warming

Ron Broxted said...

Speaking as a half cockney black Jewish Muslim negro with a hint of North American indian who lives in Northern Ireland due to the social security benefits being higher than on the mainland Britain, I have to say that Ireland is completely fucked. My friend Brendan lives in Southern Ireland and is a proof reader, he hasn't worked in months because the economy is fucked. His ginger haired fourteen year old daughter has goofy teeth and a smile resembling a seaside donkey, he cannot afford to get her teeth fixed, and she has to wear a scarf round her face to stop her scaring old people and children to death.
His wife has been forced to go on the game again to make ends meet since she was made redundant from her job in a fish filleting factory.
I am currently looking for a country to give me political asylum as the BNP have a price on my head.

Rogerborg said...

You forgot to mention that you're a fudge packer, Ron - you're slipping.

Ain't it a shame that the only plain speaking, passionate politicians are the deluded eco-mentals?

G.O.T. said...

That's more like it.
Parliamentary proceedings we can all understand. Love to see it catch on over here.

"Shut the fuck up Brown"
"Bollocks to you Bercow"
"Who are you calling a cunt Cameron"

etc ;-)

Anonymous said...

Even one plain speaking, passionate politician - eco-loon or not - is probably one more than we could point to in Westminster.
Re Lord M's video - the eco-loon did well & acted with dignity so one can only hope that she will investigate on her own & realise she's been misled & lied to. From a publicity viewpoint, one eco-loon who converts to the truth about AGW is worth his/her weight in gold. They have the contacts & if they keep pushing the truth, more & more people WILL listen.

banned said...

Irish Democracy reduced to about three people swearing at each other in the Dáil Éireann, post Lisbon, says it all really.

Elby The Beserk said...

Ozzie MP on various others who supported Oz going to war in Iraq

"A conga line of suckholes".

Well put. And what a perfect description of the Labour front bench as well.

Ron Broxted said...

Rogerborg a fudge packer I might be but I didn't notice you complaining when I bent you over the sink in the gents. As I recall you screamed like a bitch and begged for more. Oooh matron!

Rogerborg said...

As I recall, you sparked up a fag afterwards, Ron. That's worse than anything Hitler ever did.

Ron Broxted said...

Rogerborg, as I recall you begged to rim me whilst I shouted disgusting things at you in german.

McEgan said...

Can i join in please? I like big black willy up my arse! Me want sucky sucky!

Khaled ibn Yosuf Al Jebel said...

McEgan of course you can when have I ever stopped you. By the way have you got a younger brother or sister?

John Steed said...

An entire post to yourself TUG (Man with a can/Morris Minor/Proud to be gay) oh Brendano said Get Over Him you old Queen!

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain


Related Posts with Thumbnails