Thursday, 1 October 2009

The Noble Lord Mandelson v Guthrum

This looks like it is going to end up in Court in the New Year after all, as all attempts to come to a negotiated settlement are falling flat, as Poppet wants it his way or no way. despite his own officials no longer are aware that their department's name has changed.

I am considering keeping a blog on how this all goes.

Anyway my lawyers would like a copy of Question Time 24th September 2009 from 3.35 minutes in to 6.15 mins in, where Digby Jones admits that he flys into a capital city, does a bit for the trade push, bit for local British companies, a bit for the Ambassador and sods off back to the UK. The bit my French and British Lawyers want is the bit that he admits that he is the lowest form of Pond Life, and that Mehgrahi was not discussed in Tripoli with him, and in my case that he had given an award to the Director of a French Company despite BERR knowing that there were serious allegations of theft, perjury, false accounting against it.

If anybody can capture this section off BBC i player, you will get your reward in Heaven.

Contact me though the OH email address

15 comments:

Gordon Brown said...

Might I wish you th every best of luck in your forthcoming litigation
I humbly recommend my solicitors

Messrs Sue,Grabbit & Run

Anonymous said...

Is this the iplayer link?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00n0p0l/Question_Time_24_09_2009/

Can someone capture this?

Old Holborn said...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00n0p0l/Question_Time_24_09_2009/

Download the whole thing Guthrum

Rab C. Nesbitt said...

Dazed and Confused is the man for video stuff.

Goodnight Vienna said...

Swiss Bob at the Daily Politics is also very good at youtubing QT so he might have it. Good luck.

microdave said...

Guthrum, I've just downloaded a freeware screen video capture programme. I'm trying to record the whole show. If it works I'll get in touch.

Edgar said...

There must be some alternative meaning to the word 'noble' of which I am unaware. A meaning that might be expressed by some synonym of 'egregiously dishonourable and exemplifying any identifiable quality only in a strictly negative sense.'

anitul said...

Hafta say that in taking on Mandelson you have shown yourself to be a bigger prick than it might otherwise thought possible from your asinine sputterings for you to be. dick.

Anonymous said...

Dear Guthrum, all the very, very best of luck having to fight that vile contemptible pice of shit.

Road_Hog said...

What's the background to this, can someone post a link?

Conan the Librarian™ said...

A carpetbagger who likes le nob Edgar?

Guthrum said...

Hafta say that in taking on Mandelson you have shown yourself to be a bigger prick than it might otherwise thought possible from your asinine sputterings for you to be. dick.

You are an utter wanker- Mandelson launched the action not me, My Lawyers have tried to negotiate a settlement so that I don't have to waste money going to Court, where I will be crushed by the millions of your money he will throw at the matter.

I am the Defendant you clueless tosser.

Thanks to those who did contact me last night with offers of help.

NorrieC said...

Video captured as DRM free flv. Plays back fine. Instructions here
http://forum.videohelp.com/topic365754.html
and you'll need this:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00n0p0l/Question_Time_24_09_2009/

or I can send you it on DVD (343MB).
Cheers
NorrieC

Elby The Beserk said...

Why not request a copy from the BBC?

Elby The Beserk said...

That'll teach me not to read all the comments first. Good stuff, NorrieC

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails