Tuesday, 29 September 2009
Iain Dale, MP
OK Iain, you want to be an MP
You want to represent the people of Bracknell. Not just the people like you who live in Bracknell. Here we go:-
1. Will you vote for proportional representation even if it means you have to share power with a communist?
2. Will you give up all other activities to serve the people who voted for you (as opposed to those who are paying you)?
3. Will you publish your diary and expenses? Every single day?
4. Can I meet you in a pub and tell you how unhappy I am?
5. Will you reject the whip if your constituents are not happy?
6. Killer Question: Your friend, Peter Tatchell, thinks 14 year old boys should be able to have anal sex with 11 year old boys. Do you agree?
I will hold you to it all. Loudly.