Thursday, 4 June 2009

UKIP Guest Spot


Let's face it, barring some sort of miracle, the Tories are going to win the next General Election hands down, and will gaily proceed with their manifesto of "more of the same". The only area where we, The People, might, just, be able to nudge them in the right direction is their vague wafflings about thinking about possibly maybe considering having a referendum on The Lisbon Treaty if such and such a sequence of events has or has not occurred between now and then.

There's no point me extolling the virtues of all UKIP's policies at length (despite them being, as a package, considerably better than anything else on offer, although I haven't looked at the English Democrats in depth) because the elections to The EU Parliament (why is it referred to as "The European Parliament"?) hardly matter, it's just a rubber stamp body.

So just pretend that these elections were the referendum and ask yourself, do I want to stay in the EU or do I want out? If the former, then either don't bother voting; spoil your ballot paper or vote LibLabConGreen. If the latter, then vote UKIP.



From Mark Wadsworth

15 comments:

Dazed and Confused said...

Vote U.K.I.P.? - Just did.

Norman T said...

me too

Mark Wadsworth said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

And me. Good luck

Anonymous said...

Lent UKIP my vote to hopefully put some steel in the Tories' spine over Europe.

Anonymous said...

Vote UKIP ?

No chance. You're a bunch of troughers and, worse than that, you're the establishments Patsies who are being put forward as their 'palatable' alternative to voting BNP.

Fuck you, you establishment stooges.

I'm voting BNP tonight.

Think This said...

You have my vote! Lets spur the Conservatives into action on Europe!

Anonymous said...

"Think This said...

You have my vote! Lets spur the Conservatives into action on Europe!"

This comment actually makes me feel a little bit sad. I'm sure the person who posted it is a decent person who only wants the best for this country and (maybe) his/her children..... but they have totally been suckered if they think that the Conservatives are going to do anythhing other than sell them (and their children) out to the Eurabian Islamic Superstate.

Sigh....

WV: winder - I know, I know...

Anonymous said...

How's Ahley Mote doing these days?
You Kip whilst we steel.
You've done fuck all except trough,and you know it,except for your real purpose which is to dilute the real anti EUSSR vote.
Urban11

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that's Ashley, not Ahley

Fausty said...

Done!

This was a neat idea. If UKIP bloggers supported and promoted each other, UKIP would gain more reach. Free publicity!

Any UKIP bloggers who want to link up, please comment here or on my blog?

Anonymous said...

UKIP got my vote too. Both for their policies on the EU and the smoking ban....

Anonymous said...

"Anonymous said...

UKIP got my vote too"

FFS, this really is depressing. Can't you lot see that you're doing exactly what 'they' want you to do by voting UKIP ?

Oh look, just in case you had all forgotten to be good little citizens and exercise your state-sanctioned 'protest vote' the State broadcaster has invented some spurious 'news' story which serves to remind you all to vote UKIP.

Shit, the fuckers hold you all in such contempt that they've even managed to weave into their 'news' story just exactly where to find your state-sanctioned protest vote box to tick.

We Do What We're Told

Are you all really that easily manipulated ?

WV: sheeple - OK, I made that up, but you *must* get my point ?!?

Mr A said...

Yup, me too.

EU and smoking ban.

electro-kevin said...

Spoilt my paper.

To vote for anyone is to validate the EU.

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails