MY NAME AM DOLLY N'DRAPER AND I AM DE QUALIFIED PSYCHOTHERAPIST AND TREE SURGEON WITH CERTIFICATES FROM THE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE AT DE BERKELEY IN CALIFORNIA.SEND ME ALL YOUR MONEY OR I WILL MAKE YOU THINK YOU ARE A PIG AND THEN THE ONLY JOB YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET IS AT WESTMINSTER.
A week is a long time in politics. Poor old Dolly seems to be a voice from a bygone age.
You know, statistically speaking there MUST be a Nugerian who is not fraudulent or involved in 419 e-mail scams. Statistically, there must be but I've never met one...
C'mon don't act the cunt. I've met good and bad Nigerians. Ibo, Yoruba, Hausa (Fulani). Did you see that video of G20? Kettle my fucking arse.Plod line ONE MAN thick.Our lines 50 deep!The fucking hippy sheep shat it.Give me a few Zulu warriors & I'll give you a NEW BEGINNING!
I wondered how all those cunts got in here.It should be fun rounding them up. That's the problem, isn't it? We don't want a 'Papiere, bitte' state, but how can we purge it?I have a cunning plan. Advertise (in the right places) free cruises with £100 spending money, then ship them off. Dock in Lagos for city tour, scuttle ship (or scarper a few hours early).
As someone who has dealt with Nigerians in my job and have had to live 3 doors down from one, they are not very nice people. Corrupt liars is the nicest thing I can say.
Try & see the good in all humanity. Except plod but they don't rate as human in my book. Coo-ee over here Special Branch! Craigavon One Nil!
I shared digs with a Nigerian nurse a few years back. Nice enough woman, except when boiling goats heads in the kitchen.
When the abandoned pub down the road became a college in Levenshulme (the blanket banner draped over the doorway said so) I tried to join but there was no one at the bar to enroll me.If only I'd known then, if only.^- sarcasm.
Now we just need to find all the immigrants that have entered the UK on student visas and overstayed their welcome and kick the fuckers back to whence they came from.
I like Anon's cunning Cruise plan. But once they're on a cruise, send them to the Gulf of Aden. The Somalis versus the Nigerians. One asking for ransome, the other trying to extort it out of them. They'll be there for fucking years!
A few darkies turn up in Britain and go to college and you all choke on your Daily Mails. A few crackers turn up in Nigeria, steal 80% of the country's oil and dumps the other 20% all over thier farmland and you don't give a shit.
"A few darkies turn up in Britain and go to college and you all choke on your Daily Mails." Let's get that scenario right shall we, Sunshine? A few darkies turn up in Britain under false pretences and disappear into the "informal economy", never going near their supposed college. A few crackers turn up in Nigeria, set up, manage and maintain an oil industry. The darkies sit on their arses spending the royalties. When the royalties run out the darkies (a) try to make a leaving out of advance fee fraud schemes, or (b) smuggle themselves into the UK, buy some forged documents in Thamesmead or Peckham and live off benefits, or (c) blow themselves up while trying to steal oil from the crackers, usually while lighting a match to see what they're doing. As to the farmland, the Nigerians gave up farming when the oil money started coming in. Too much like hard fucking work. The country is now a net importer of food and has begun to offer deals to White farmers from Zimbabwe and South Africa to rebuild their agricultural sector.
gremlins in the post bag today................?good move hope as a move its not too late for the country.Not totally against immigration, but tighter controls really needed to be looked into. very complex issue.Step in the right direction maybe labour should have thought of it sooner.
"K. MacEgan said...Give me a few Zulu warriors & I'll give you a NEW BEGINNING!"MacEgan, I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we are not in the least bit interested in your sexual fantasies, particularly the one where you are taken forecfully up the arse by a bunch of coons dressed as Zulu warriors...
Yeah, but the bogus ones have been open for at least twelve years.Before the door was bolted a lot of Trojan horses had poured in.
Talking of darkies, Waddington's have gona all multi-culti, and have launched a new version of Cluedo. There is now a black suspect, so all the players have to do is find the weapon and the place.For this version they've changed the name from Cluedo to "Gissa clue, tho, innit."
Post a Comment