Friday, 24 April 2009

Sign and Sign now

Only one Million Signatures Needed


hangemall said...

Done it.

W.W. said...

Funny it's only showing 3,769, when it's being plugged on Guido, Dale and Con Home.

Fiddling the figures, surely not.


Goodnight Vienna said...

I've already signed - and the one before and the one before that but the bugger's still here.

Gigits said...

I bet the Cyclops posted this himself just to torment us. The cunt.

I've signed it anyway.

Anonymous said...

Bit pointless, like all petitions, if you ask me. It should get millions of sigs and if it doesn't it's seen as a failure. If it does, people just go whoppee for a minute and that's it, zilch gets done.

Neither do I fancy giving the Stasis my name and address for their research, even if they already have it.

More useful petition would be to tell the tories and lib dems to go for a vote of no confidence because they haven't been elected yet and may still be open to some input.

Anonymous said...


If they want to come and get me then they can come and get me. Fuck 'em.

Shibby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shibby said...

Even if nothing is done the voice of discontent will be heard a little more clearly. These things CAN snowball.

There is always hope...?

I'm doing my bit.

Anonymous said...

happy to sign.I'm probably on loads of lists already. get that snot gobbling cunt and his band of thieves out of our lives.

Joe said...

I signed it to, and yes I voted for that cunt Blair in '97 I'll never vote Labour again and I'm sorry I had a hand in getting the fuckers in in the first place.

Anonymous said...

The Express and the Scotsman are on to it. I wonder how long it will take the rest of our dozy media to catch up with this one.

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain


Related Posts with Thumbnails