Tuesday, 21 April 2009
The Bastards now want an Attendance Allowance for turning up to work !
Just watch this gurning bollocks, not thought through, no consultation, a panic measure which is drawing attention away from the disaster that is going to be the budget.Plus the fact the brown stuff is going to hit the revolving object when MP's are forced to publish their expenses in July.
First MEP ends up in Court for defrauding the Taxpayer- They are going to need a bigger Court in August.
90% of politicians give the other 10% a bad name- Henry Kissinger