Friday, 30 January 2009

Golden Brown

Golden brown eyball of glass
Lays me down fucks me up the arse
Throughout the night
Like Turkish Delight
Never a frown from golden brown

Every time just like the last
On his ship tied to the mast
To distant lands
Takes both my hands
Never a frown from golden brown

Golden brown swallow it down
Dont let him know you think he's a clown
Then you can spit
Mandelson's shit
Never a frown from golden brown

Never a frown
From golden brown
Never a frown
From golden brown

( Apologies to the Stranglers! )

The Penguin


R Nosgrove said...

That look on Brown's face is the perfect expression of his utter contempt for you, me and everyone else in this wretched country.

I hate the cunt with a vengeance.

(wv = lurvi. Hardly appropriate!)

Fidothedog said...

Agree with above, a fat bloated cunt of a cunting PM.

Anonymous said...

OH once asked 'What will they ban next?'

We've had fags.

They're trying for booze.

With the proposed fitness test for drivers I s'pose that means all OAP's will fail. And were they not trying to shuffle all the old fogies off to the sticks?

But I reckon the next banstabatory act will be meat. Not only does meat come from the cute liddle aminals it's production causes climate change... or something like that.

Good old Gordon texture like SCUM.

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain


Related Posts with Thumbnails