Thursday, 29 January 2009
The BBC Is Not Impartial It Is A Mouthpiece of a Rotten State
The Chinese Premier admits in Davos that his country is facing major challenges and social unrest, the French are having an organised day of action against the State, albeit motivated by the State loving Left, the French Security services have proudly told the world's press that they are keeping surveillance on Left wing and anarchist groups, arresting people without evidence. The people in Iceland have thrown out their PM and Government and there are violent riots across Europe.
What is happening in the UK is far more worrying. We have a Prime Minister who can no longer bear to be told the truth, cannot even admit to himself how bad things are, and refuses to acknowledge the findings of respected International Organisations. On top of that we have a compliant BBC still pretending it is impartial, refusing to acknowledge that this recession is causing a seismic change in how we run our affairs, it is business as usual, no reports of real substance, just some irritating spokesperson that feels it neccessary to lecture parents about the dangers of children drinking at our expense.
The BBC was defeated by Alistair Campbell and Blair, and cowed into submission ever since.
Our unelected leader has clearly lost the plot and we cannot afford another eighteen months of this.
Radical action needs taking, before Gordon Brown and his acolytes take us down.
1. Not one further penny into the Banks by the Taxpayer. Those that are insolvent now will continue to be insolvent. RBS has no idea what its liabilities are, and should be broken up. Regional Banks set up with fresh capital and horror of horrors a guarantee given to these new institutions for five years.
2. These Regional Banks should employ Bankers who understand the role and function of Banking in society not chancers who have run supermarkets. Send them to Beirut for training if neccessary.
3. Whitehall be broken up, all powers apart from Defence and Foreign affairs returned to the Counties, my preference is for Lander style Government.Abolish all Quangos and Fake charities sponging off the state and Taxpayer.
4. A Convention called by all Political Parties on a written Constitution that protects our Liberties as individuals, and proscribes some of the actions of the previous two administrations as unconstitutional.
5. A Constitutional Court to deal with politicians and Peers who have decided that lying and graft is a way of life.
6. A single transferable vote system to ensure no further minority Governments with 'landslide' victories.
7. End all Planning Acts that artificially restrict building land and force up housing cost, thus reducing 80% of the population to mortgage slaves, depriving the young of their own homes.
8. End the War in Afghanistan immediately. Restructured Army, that is well paid and equipped, and is there purely for Defence.
9. The UK to be a Federation of England, Scotland, Wales and Cornwall with Independent Parliaments.
10. Abolition of titles,civil awards and decorations and honours.
China is an amalgam of ethnic peoples, as is Russia, as is Europe and India, we have seen the Rise of the Nation States in the last three hundred years, I believe we are seeing the slow death of the Nation State. Kurdistan is a de facto independent State from Iraq, it is well run, peaceful and economically stable. In whose interest is it to force it back into Iraq, do we seriously expect all of the countries of the former Yugoslavia to be forced back into one Nation. No we do not.
England was always a small , successful and stable State, the only people who ever benefit from large States are those who make a living from the State.
Their time is coming to an end.