Thursday, 6 November 2008

More photos of the walk

Photo by Messiaen
Thank you all for posting your photos and videos. I must say, if Stray Toaster isn't a pro, he bloody well should be.

More from Giolla here
EXCLUSIVE: Rare photo of the Beast of Clerkenwell


Tuscan Tony said...

Stray Toaster, or was that Spray a Freudian slip?

Word ver: balisig

Tuscan Tony said...

Excellent pics, as you say.

Stray Taoist said...

Is is indeed Stray, and thanks for the kind comments.

I *wish* I was a pro. Just Another Hacker, me.

proud londoner said...

Those stop and search notices should be sent to Boris with a request to know why he allows such ignorant gits in uniform to harrass innocent civilians out for a stroll in the sunshsine.

word ver: foray !! (Amazingly accurate)

electro-kevin said...

Stupid bloody costumes !

Walking around like prats !

Talking shit !

Wankers !

electro-kevin said...

PCSOs of course.

The Beast Of Clerkenwell said...

I have been in the tanning booth *ashamed*

farringdon flasher said...

Beast - Are you that bald twat in mac sometimes to be seen in the Sekforde Arms of a Friday night, attempting to do a crossword or reading a dog-eared copy of Mein Kampf upside down?

Henry Crun said...

Bravo OH.

Should have told those jumped up PSCOs that they are nought but council employees in fancy dress themselves.

Old Holborn said...


Honestly, do you suppose I didn't?

That was the reason they handed me over to a real copper rather like one hands a red hot potato to any fucker who looks stupid enough to take it.

The icing on the cake was that the copper gave me HIS copy of the Search Form.


Custard said...

This is wonderful - it's the first photo of me where I look half good.

Even the missus said "Oooh, who's that bloke on the right?"

"Me..." I said.

Her "Umm...what do you want for dinner?"

Me " A separate bedroom..."

Arkangel said...

Good pics those..well done the snappers...and the walkers.

terrence bull said...

Didn't get chance to say good luck or well done. Hope you (all)had fun and your DNA is still yours. Thanks all for being free.

The Beast Of Clerkenwell said...

Mr Flasher
I have a full head of hair(you cunt)I only wear the Mac to conceal the MP5 and 8 Kilos of cocaine that I carry for personal/ recreational use

some english bloke said...

Just how was the War On Terrrr reduced to some podgey pantomime uniform handing out a tacky little form of less substance than a parking fine ? It does not even pretend to identify who the alleged maybe terrorists are, Cunts beyond contempt.

WV "crisesy" Quite.

Kippers Dickie said...

Very good pictures. Did you see the number of plods? Christ, round here they are as rare as Hen's Teeth. Never there when you want one mind you.
You were lucky they didn't bring in the dogs, horses and tasers.
You did well. I take my hat off to you.

Anonymous said...

So the chap taking photos of No 10 was NOT a suspect? (see the film) But several people dressed in funny clothes were?

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain


Related Posts with Thumbnails