The survey suggests 22% of people think government ministers tell the truth - down from 27% in the 2006 survey.
Which begs the question, who the f*** are the other 2%?
Was it Vic Reeves who said that 88.2% of all statistics are made up on the spot?I for one don't believe these tractor stats. Anyway they're out of date. Since the survey was done Mandy is back, so our survey would now say?They're ALL Liars.It's what politicians do.
Mostly finished, see videos of walk etc here: Bob’s Blog
Long love the NWOSECURITY chiefs could be given new powers to ban the media from reporting certain threats to the nation and police operations, it was claimed today.The Intelligence and Security Committee is said to be pushing for new laws stopping the publication or broadcasting of stories deemed against the interest of national security. They also want bans on reporting police probes which have security implications.Under the current system, the media can be asked to suppress information which could compromise military and intelligence operations or lead to damage to the critical national infrastructure or endanger lives.The ISC is said to have been alarmed at reporters being told of an operation to arrest Muslim extremists suspected of plotting to kidnap and execute a British serviceman last year.The new proposals may be included in an ISC report due before the end of the year, according to The Independent.http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23584201-details/Calls+for+ban+on+media+to+protect+nation/article.do
I think that just proves Hazel Blears' point about the dangers of bloggers.If bloggers didn't peddle the rubbish that they did, and reported the facts (for instance, it never rains within half a mile of Gordon Brown, and Hazel herself is always at the head of a long train of bunnies, baby deer and other woodland mammals), then people would have complete trust in their political guardians.Food for thought, I think.
OH, I think you're a brilliant activist but wish you would stop being quite so aggressive with people and using the word 'cunt'.It both detracts from and diminishes some bloody good arguments and strategies.
Holborn............Along Similar Lines.
Who you calling a cunt?
No, I disagree Electro - the swearing is necessary and appropriate, unlike that done by the wankstain Gordon Ramsey (is itthe fucking name Gordon that designates a complete cunt, or is that just a co-incidence?)OH is venting his spleen, having a rant, not making polite conversation down at the fucking Vicarage.And let's face it, he's not wrong in his opinions.The PenguinPenguinus TourettesRUs
Mr. Cunt - surely you meant to say 'Who are you calling a Hoon?'You cunt.
Can we agree to disagree, Penguin ?He's a force to be reckoned with even at half volume.
I thought this was OH's blog......
Ban one word, then you may as well ban them all.We either have and support free speech or we ALLOW others to dictate what is acceptable, when and in what circumstances.@ Kevin.You want OH to not be OH when it suits you, yet be as effective though watered down. What you see is what you get warts and all.
"78% Think the cabinet are LIARS"The CORRECT interpretation of this statistic, is that the other 22% KNOW the cabinet are liars
Post a Comment