Wednesday, 1 October 2008

Respect



"Where the human rights are concerned I'm wondering if there's a possibility that when somebody decides, like the perpetrator of the crime against Sally, to go out armed of a night to murder, waits until the coast is clear then rapes, bites, desecrates the body of an 18-year-old girl, [then] I personally believe that that man's human rights should be waived to a degree.

"I think that there should be an amendment to the Human Rights Act where someone if they choose to step outside being a human being, they choose to commit an inhuman act, then the Human Rights Act does not apply."



Father of Sally Bowman, to Her Royal Highness, the Slot Gobbed Millionairess, Queen Cherie Blair QC, publicly financed defender of Scum.


You have my respect Sir. I would have stabbed the fucking bitch. Apparently, she was booed off stage.

Good.


A fucking bastard, yesterday



Remind yourselves just what utter cunts they are. H/T to Guthrum

10 comments:

curly15 said...

It was nice to watch that again, I feel so much better now.

curly15 said...

I hate that woman too.

Guthrum said...

Please addthis to your worst blogs ever http://keeptonyblairforpm.wordpress.com/2008/09/30/vanity-fair-cherie-tony-will-be-up-there-with-churchill/

Old Holborn said...

What. The. Fuck

Consider it done

The Beast Of Clerkenwell said...

Slot gob needs slotting

What a minger said...

What a fucking useless ugly waste of oxygen old slot gob is.
Theres never a nutter with a gun when you need one is there.

Rob Farrington said...

I merely dislike Tony Blair. His wife, though - I absolutely fucking loathe that excuse for a human being.

Call me Infidel said...

What Rob said, though I do despise the snake oil salesman rather than merely dislike him.

Bill Quango MP said...

What call me infidel says ...

mitch said...

Whenever I get angry about blairs disastrous time as PM, his illegal wars and blatant lies I console my self with this one thought.....He has to wake up to her every day and no make up.
Almost makes it even.

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails