Wednesday, 3 September 2008

Mein Krampf!


For those who wonder what in the name of hell spawned Old Holborn, I am going to chronicle my winding path to Libertarianism. It involved Brick Lane, Prague, London Transport, a brothel in Frankfurt, a concrete tower block in Gera, East Germany, Soviet Weekly, a penchant for travel and a slowly, all consuming hatred for every one and everything.

Listen closely. I shall tell you my most intimate secrets and desires. I will share with you all the pain and the joy of my misdeeds, my most glorious successes and my most miserable failures. I shall reveal my psychotic tendencies, my euphoric highs and my blacker than black dog desperations.

For the armchair psychologists, it will be fascinating reading. For the politically aware, it will be a revelation. For the stupid, it will be five minutes wasted. For the smart, it will be a blueprint to Nirvana, wealth, fame and happiness. It will show you WHY and am me and why am a Libertarian


Starts tomorrow with Part 1 – All teachers are fucking cunts (cut out and keep early copy of Health and Efficiency inside)
Are you ready for it, Woman on a Raft?

8 comments:

Stop Staring at my TITS! said...

Ready and waiting OH.

Going to play Whisky Bingo - a nip everytime you make the same mistakes I made.

woman on a raft said...

Will get bucket of popcorn ready and settle down for film. Should be a lulu. Even Dame Vivienne Westwood only went from soft left to wet right, and she thinks of herself as radical. Plus, most of them who made that swing never left their armchairs.

You appear to have witnessed a closed world being swept away, so what I want to know is: 'what was it like'.

Mark Wadsworth said...

So where are the promised tea and biscuits?

Old Holborn said...

Congratulations Mark on position 101

Keep up the good work.

Have a biscuit

killemallletgodsortemout said...

Can't wait!!!

Womble On Tour said...

Sounds an enlightening journey. Strangely enough East Germany figures on my path to Libertarianism, too.

Obnoxio The Clown said...

Will it feature the '94 Nord-Rhein rally?

Dave H. said...

Bahnhofsviertel or Breite Gasse?

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails