Monday, 8 September 2008

Gis a fag, Guv

I smoke. I have done for most of my life. I was taught by my Gran who chained smoked Guards. I know it will probably kill me and I know for sure that something will kill me, so it might as well be something I enjoy, rather than lying in a hospital dying of fuck all or being eaten alive by MRSA or having my head caved in by a local 13 year old angry because he only 13 grade A GCSE’s instead of the 15 his probation officer promised him if he’d let him touch him on the banana hammock

I do not smoke in my house because I have children, so I join the chickens in the garden come rain or shine. I do however, reserve the fucking right to smoke in my own fucking house. The house that I have bought with my own fucking money. The house that I live in.

Oh no. They want to stop me doing that.


The anti-smoking lobby, led by Cancer Research and the Smokefree Coalition, has been busy encouraging people to lobby the government in favour of measures such as a ban on the display of tobacco in shops, plain packaging, etc etc
Fucking do what you want, it’s a free country (sic)

"Question 12: Do you believe that more should be done by the Government to reduce exposure to secondhand smoke within private dwellings or in vehicles used primarily for private purposes? If so, what do you think could be done?" p.45
I’ll tell you what I think should done. I think you should be peeled, rolled in nicotine and then sand blasted with iron filings, you arrogant cunts. Then dipped in potassium and dropped off the BT Tower.

I was in Germany recently and they have got around the smoking ban in pubs by forming “smoking clubs” that then book a room for “private meetings” in a pub and get pissed and cough a lot. I was in Belgium last week (kids were shit scared by the way. They normally run riot and I spend all day trying to find them, but they were clamped to arm like a limpet to a rock. The stories of the child catcher and Belgians favourite hobby, Paedophilia kept them white with fear all day) and Belgians just ignore any laws and happily smoke in pubs.

So why the fuck are we putting up with this stinking intrusion into OUR lives, OUR private places and OUR habits? What next? Exposure to sexual diseases means you can’t shag who you want anymore (Well, no one shags who they want, except Johnny 5, who can have any woman he wants he says, because he is a Rapist h/t. Obo)

So sign up to shove a rusty spade up the arses of these petty, interfering Nazis.

Here
BASTARDS! JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE!

3 comments:

Obnoxio The Clown said...

I’ll tell you what I think should done. I think you should be peeled, rolled in nicotine and then sand blasted with iron filings, you arrogant cunts. Then dipped in potassium and dropped off the BT Tower.

Class!

smelly smoker said...

thanks for the link, signed up. the ban has all but killed off my local watering hole (social club) which was in dire shit before the ban because of the high price of booze, the ban is just the final nail in the coffin of our clubs and pubs.

I havent been out for a pint since the ban, I choose to drink and smoke in my own house - how long before the anti-smoking nazi's put an end to that.

Old Holborn said...

Wasn't it nice to sit in a warm pub on a winters day with a wheezy labrador hoovering up the crisps?

Our kids will never know what they missed

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails