Sunday, 13 July 2008

The END of freedom


I thought it was joke at first. Then I realised they are actually recommending putting a curfew on children.

A report from a House of Commons committee will say this week that a national curfew on young teenagers could curb anti-social and violent behaviour. Keith Vaz, the Labour chairman of the home affairs select committee, said: “I have sympathy with the view that children should not be out after 9pm"


The rest of us are next. If you have no legal business being out on the streets after midnight, you will be rounded up by fingermen. Quite, quite remarkable. Something I never thought I would see in the UK. The State actually locking up innocent people in their houses under pain of DNA extraction. Simply stunning.

People, we need to start rioting. I don't think I can take much more of this. My V for Vendetta walk is starting to look a very very long way off. The State is about to try, convict and sentence to house arrest millions of it's innocent citizens without any defence.

This must be stopped. Governments should be afraid of their people, not the other way round. Is there a curfew in Zimbabwe?

We already have laws to deal with this.

section 30(6) of the Anti-social Behaviour Act 2003 to remove a person between the hours of 9pm and 6am provided they’re under the age of 16. However, it can’t be used arbitrarily (R. (on the application of W) v Commissioner of Police of the Metropolis [2006] EWCA Civ 458). The young person must either be at risk of or be involved in anti-social behaviour

How exactly does putting millions of UK citizens in remote villages in the UK under house arrest deal with black knife crime in Harlesdon?



Details here

3 comments:

Guthrum said...

No there is not a curfew in Zimbabwe, at least Bob stood for an election which is more than Brown did before bringing repression on this scale. Bastards !

Old Holborn said...

I'm stunned. I have six children aged 11-15. They will soon be under house arrest.

Remarkable. What next?

45govt said...

Six children under 16 is remarkable OH, seems to you are not exclusively antisocial!

Rioting is the only thing that will have any effect on McCunt and his crew, and if I were one of the victims of knife crime that that tits-for-brains bitch Schmidt insulted by bringing the assailant to my hospital bedside, I would start with her.

Nice blog.

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails