Wednesday, 16 July 2008

Beware the (t)ides of March

Lot's people keep asking why I don't screech around town in my car anymore and I keep telling them the reason is, it drowned. So for all of you who love a bit of Schadenfreude, just for you.

My car, parked in a car park at Tollesbury Marina in Essex after I took the dog for a walk on the very same day Spring High Tide visited.


whattock hunt said...

....are we related?

killemallletgodsortemout said...

You are a plum of the highest order!

Have you tried the causeway at Mersea?

Catches out one or two per annum, I believe?

Old Holborn said...

Luckily, I was insured with Admiral. Who coughed on the spot. £20K cheque 7 days later.

Thoroughly recommended.

Bob said...

Tit, and only recently I saw those warning signs derided for warning of "Tides" as if this was obvious to everyone.

Apparently not!

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain


Related Posts with Thumbnails