Monday, 28 April 2008

A bit peckish

· Leviticus 26:21 And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.
Leviticus 26:26 And when I have broken the staff of your bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall deliver you your bread again by weight: and ye shall eat, and not be satisfied.

The end of the world is nigh

Apparently, rice now costs twice as much as did. Bread costs 10p more than it did.

700 Million people are going hungry in the third world. Food riots are breaking out all over Shitistan.

Call me callous. Call me old fashioned but so fucking what? I have to pay a fortune for pheasant and beluga caviar yet am I rioting? Am I fuck. If I want to dine on Colchester Native Oysters at £3 each, I fucking work harder, earn the dosh and then shit rusty water out of my arse for week having bloated myself on plumb, juicy oysters with a dash of vinegar or Tabasco and some finely chopped shallots.

Picture, if you will, the hub bub of London at rush hour. Picture if you will, the hurly burly of the M25 as millions of people try to get to a place that they will then do 8-10 hours work in, work they have trained for, studied for and made sure they got some form of education for. Are these people likely to be rioting because a loaf of hovis now costs more than a pound? I think not.

The only people I see rioting are the very same people who spend all day sitting under a bush. Yet apparently they now cannot afford to feed their families.

OH’s tip. Do a bit less sitting around under a bush wearing flip flops and a bit more hard graft and you will have enough to buy your family some rice, a loaf of bread and some money to send them to school. Spend a bit less time wandering around holding an AK47 or rocking back and forth reciting the Koran and do some bastard real work.

Some rioters yesterday, relaxing after rioting. Definitely not doing a bit of overtime.


If the current “famine” wipes a billion lazy, uneducated, thick AK47 waving mongs off the planet, are we really bothered?

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain


Related Posts with Thumbnails